Thursday, April 26, 2012

tip toe




old navy dress, le chateau tights, winners shoes

I've always had a crush on Melissa shoes so I was pretty excited to find these knockoffs at Winners yesterday. They kinda look like they fell out of a cartoon world, which I love. Only 20 bucks too! The brand is called Rootsitootsi, they're worth checking out if you're into Melissas but aren't a fan of the price.

So I went all the way uptown yesterday and only bought those shoes, and some pin curl clips. The more time I spend shopping in thrift stores, the less I enjoy the mall and big box stores. I agree with the concept of dropping a little extra on good quality timless pieces, I really do... but when all my good quality timeless pieces were five bucks at a yard sale, it's hard for me to put that into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment