Monday, April 9, 2012

blocky




homemade dress, old navy top, thrifted jacket, bag, scarf, belt and boots

When I found this jacket it was wrinkled almost beyond recognition but I loved the stitching and the pointy collar so I got it anyway. After putting it through the wash it's not wrinkly any more but it's still not in perfect condition by a long shot. This is the sad thing about having a primarily thrifted/vintage wardrobe! Old things need TLC and if the person who owned it before you didn't give it any you're kinda out of luck. You can't reverse the ravages of time!!

I made the dress from Rookie, like I said I was going to (my mom helped a lot) and I'm really happy with it! It's very cozy.

Another perk of going home is seeing this dude again. One of the best cats around!




No comments:

Post a Comment