Friday, April 20, 2012

played




thrifted plaid shirtdress, belt, bag and shoes


Ummm I think Value Village listened to all my tweets to them banging on about how everything is too damn expensive there. Yesterday I found a bunch of stuff (including these shoes and the bag) and everything was under 10 bucks! That's still a touch expensive for a thrift store, but I'll take it. Especially after seeing LITERAL ACTUAL GARBAGE on the shelves last week. Seriously! There were a bunch of wine bottles there for 2 bucks a pop. Not even fancy bottles, they were like... 10 empty bottles of Hochtaeler. I assume someone "donated" them because they were too lazy to go to the bottle depot.

I didn't get a great picture of these shoes but they're HEELS! again! they're really comfy too. I love the colour and the rounded toe and the big buckle on these. They're kinda giving me Chloe vibes. Which I appreciate, because I'll never afford a pair of actual Chloe shoes ever in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment