Monday, May 14, 2012

olive



dynamite blazer, thrifted floral skirt, tassel necklace and braided belt, joe fresh tee, old navy loafers

I feel like I strolled out of a 2009 Livejournal fashion community today. The old skirt+vneck+belt combo has been my go-to outfit since the dawn of time and I'm getting a little tired of it. I almost wore a cardigan with this but I was just overcome with boredom about the MONOTONY of the whole thing that I grabbed this weird blazer I spent too much money on in the fall and wore exactly twice instead.
I've been taking blog pictures every few days as usual but not posting them because I'm not happy with them. I don't know if the weather is making it harder to dress myself or if I'm just now realizing that all my clothes suck. How do you ~shake up~ your style when you're stuck in a gross rut like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment