Sunday, March 25, 2012

in the bag

I don't know if this is a popular opinion but I LOVE what's in my bag posts. And packing posts! They satisfy this weird curiosity I have about what people haul around with them. Anyway, without further ado:





The bag is, of course, my old Dooney & Bourke. The contents:

1. A glow-in-the-dark Nativity set
2. a tooth cleaning syringe... thing. I was in MAJOR pain last week because of a wisdom tooth. I thought there might be an infection so I rushed over to the dentist and it turns out the pain is totally normal and I have to just deal with it. But they gave me this thing that you fill with water and squirt at the tooth. To clean it? I dunno. I haven't used it.
3. Revlon Tutti Frutti lip butter
4. My Shoppers Optimum card that went rogue in my purse
5. $11.30
6. A rolled rim from Tim Horton's, worth one free donut
7. My Poketo wallet, I can't remember who the artist is though!
8. My iPhone, my life
9. An adorable mug a friend gave me. Look how cute it is! eee



Every time I see a "What's in my bag" post I'm like



because there's no way you emptied your purse to have the contents just photogenically cascade out like that. Come on! These are all the receipts I amassed from the WEEK I've been carrying this purse again.



So there's the contents of my purse. I hope it was an enriching experience for you. I know my cat was super interested because she would not leave me alone when I was taking photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment