Thursday, January 26, 2012

put a bunch of friggin birds on it





second-hand h&m dress and gap sweater, joe fresh tights and socks, thrifted doc martens, coat, bag, and hat, tru value hardware scarf


This is my solution to a dress with a low neck, puffy sleeves, and top buttons that won't stay closed. The dress just doesn't work on its own but I love the print too much to get rid of it.

And hey, can I be really annoying and talk about the weather? Yesterday it felt like spring and when I was planning out this outfit I nearly chose REAL SHOES, but then I looked at the forecast and cried and went with my docs. The weather needs to stop playing games with my head and pick a temperature. Really, stop playing with my head, the fluctuations give me crazy headaches. ~:[

No comments:

Post a Comment