Tuesday, December 6, 2011

hands in my pockets

Yes, I still own and wear this American Apparel pocket skirt - big with fashion bloggers in 2008. And why not? It's not a fad anymore, in fact I don't think AA even sells it any more (ditched it for their new ~preppy Ralph Laren aesthetic~ I assume) but it remains a great basic.



american apparel skirt, old navy cardigan, thrifted shirt, doc martens and christian dior belt

I posted an outfit with a dark grey sister of this skirt to a fashion community a few years ago. A commenter told me to refrain from putting my hands in my pockets because it "changes the shape of the skirt." Into what shape? Into the shape of a skirt with hands in the pockets? It's still funny to me.



thrifted denim jacket, half-broken canon

No comments:

Post a Comment