Tuesday, April 12, 2011

april 12

i've been half-heartedly looking for a new dresser for months, and as always it took complaining to get any results.

after being OVERWHELMED with respsonses i ended up with one free old dresser! but wait...

i had this can of spraypaint leftover from an experiment to see if i could paint over glazed ceramic (i can't).

(normally i would have a lot more room on the deck to craft on but my neighbours decided to build some kind of bar. ok.)

when the paint dried i took the drawers in and re-painted the knobs white with some acrylic paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment